Trumperter Swans Hyrum Resivoir

this late evening I ran up too Hyrum Resivoir in hopes of seeing all the great birds reported up there, but I had a late start and didn't get to the resivoir until 4:30, so light was fading fast, after a quick scan for loons I was unable to find the Pacific or Red-throated. I went and parked at the Beach Parking area and walked along the shore to the north end of the resivoir to where the river enters. I was able to see the two juvenille Trumperter Swans from pretty close. This is a first for the state of Utah for me. I will have to go back up next week to look for the Loons. If anyone sees them post them or email me and let me know, I was thinking of going up Wednesday.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!