FW: Harris's Sparrow [Utah County]

----Original Message Follows----

From: "Larry Draper"
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:06:19 -0700

... I saw an immature Harris's Sparrow on Saturday (13 Nov. 04) about 2:00 pm. It was on River Lane just as the dirt road meets the Spanish Fork River, about 75 feet before you get to the cattle guard as you are heading west toward the lake. It was in the trees with a group of White crowned sparrows on the north side of the dirt road. After watching awhile it flew south across the road and across the river. I remember last year there were many sightings of a Harris's upstream (maybe a mile) on the river by the silage pit.

Larry Draper