White Ibis

By 6:30 -7:00 there was a good number of birders getting great views of the White Ibis at the before mentioned location. I stayed after the crowd had left because I was hoping to see the Ibis in flight. I turned my back on the field when a flock of Canada Geese flew over and that was when the whole field of gulls and ibis took flight. I never got to see the White Ibis in flight (I couldn?t pick it out of the horde of birds silhouetted in the sunset) but did get to see the flock disappear into the sunset leaving the pasture empty. I last saw the flock heading Northwest towards Provo Bay where it disappeared on the horizon. Who knows where they?ll be tomorrow? Hopefully back in the same field to feed.

Good find Dave!

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777