Ruddy Turnstone

The Ruddy Turnstone which the Beyers reported from Sunday was still there as of Monday morning at 11:30.  It was still on the south side of the causeway in the same general area, but this time was almost directly across from the weather station on a little point of rocks.  When Kent pulled in behind me, the turnstone flew to the next rocky area to the west, but then returned to where I first saw it across from the weather station.  Be patient - if the bird leaves the visible rocky areas and hunkers in close to the shoreline, you won't be able to see it from the road.

Pomera