BROWN PELICAN @ AI causeway

I just met with Chris Wood nad he said that the bird was seen near the last
bridge on teh canal at teh island.  It was flying to the north, and he last saw
it flying off into the distance.  Chris is a very reputable birder and if he
says he saw it he did.  As Larry Semo also posted he saw a Whimbrel which flew
out of a flock of about 20 Willet's.  And large flcoks of peeps are also being
seen flying around from the causeway.

On another note, I tried to help Chris locate the Green Heron's at the
previously reported area at the Jordan River. But like most people, these birds
are finding the weather to hot and were staying out of sight.

Finally, a good heads up from Colby for even the idea of Brown Pelican's showing
up in Utah.

Good Birding.

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI