Solitary Sandpiper, etc

I just got back from Ouray NWR and we had a fairly productive day.
We didn't see any Black Terns (still a bit early?), but there was a pretty
good mix of shorebirds including 1 Solitary Sandpiper at point 1 on the tour loop.
The best birding was in the lakes down the road that goes to the fish hatchery.
We got 2 Black-bellied Plovers, 2 Semipalmated Plovers, Marbled Godwits, & L.B. Dowitchers.
We weren't able to see a Bittern, but there were a few calling.

Interesting migrants included Black-throated Gray Warblers, Plumbeous Vireos, Bullock's
Orioles, etc.

Bryan Shirley