Tooele Co., 4-11-04

Dana Green and I birded in Tooele Co. today. On our way to South Willow Canyon (which is closed just above the houses in the lower part of the canyon) Eared Grebes were on the reservoir and Long-billed Curlews were calling in the fields around the reservoir. Juniper Titmice, a Downy Woodpecker, Pine Siskins were in the lower part of the canyon. At Clover Campground we saw two Spotted Towhees and a Cooper's Hawk. Turkey Vultures were around and one Golden Eagle. We saw Willets, Avocets, Stilts, Canvasbacks, Cinnamon Teal, at various places in the county.

Good birding y'all,
Julie Van Moorhem