Blue Jay, Anna's Hum., Glaucous Gull

Friday, Dec. 12th

The Blue Jay and Anna's Hummingbird showed up at about 9 am in their
usual area along with a dark Merlin.  Alton Thygerson, Merrill Webb,
Dennis Shirley and I were joined by Lee Shirley for this early-morning
treat.

On the way home we stoped at Antelope Isalnd Causeway and saw 5
Long-tailed Ducks -- 2 males and 3 females.  Then we went to the
Bountiful Landfill where, out the thousands of gulls we found 5
different gull species, California, Ring-billed, Herring, Thayer's AND
one Glaucous Gull.

Happy Holiday Birding,
Milton

http://photos.yahoo.com/