WY /UT Stateline Update

2 weeks ago we counted 59 bird species north of Evanston, Wyoming in and around the Stateline.
This past week I have spent a couple of days in the same area. It is within the Evanston Wyoming/Utah CBC.
The habitat covered centers on the Bear River Drainage in Wyoming and a small part of the Deseret Land & Livestock Ranch in Utah.
It appears the recent snow storms moved some bird species out of our area. Lots of Greater Sage-Grouse tracks were found but no grouse were seen.
Warm weather has returned part of the Woodruff Narrows Reservoir to open water but waterfowl oddly are not using it.
A long close look at a mature Prairie Falcon, his belly full of rabbit, was had as he rested on a fence post.

This week I counted 35 species:

Eared Grebe
Canada Goose (small form)
Mallard
Gadwall
Am. Wigeon
Northern Shoveler
Lesser Scaup
Ring-neck Duck
Common Goldeneye
Common Merganser
Ruddy Duck* (a close look at an injured female)
N. Harrier
Rough-legged Hawk
Golden Eagle
Bald Eagle