Eurasian Collared-Doves

EURASIAN COLLARED-DOVES have found their way to Delta (Millard Co.), Utah.
I serendipitously stumbled onto what appeared to my unaided eyes to be two
of them Tuesday (5/27) evening after making a wrong turn. I returned to the
area Wednesday (5/28) evening with binoculars, relocated the two doves, and
confirmed by sight and song that they are indeed Eurasian Collared-Doves.

The doves were observed both days perched on utility wires and poles along
100 West, between 100 North and 300 North, in Delta. The time of
observation was between 6:45 pm and 7:05 pm.

Enjoy!
David Allan
Oak City