Least Tern, Great Egret, Purple Martin

I went out to Fish Springs this morning where I saw a Great Egret in the avocet pond. There was also a female purple martin at the headquarters. I saw many other birds as well. On my way home I stopped off at Lee Kay Ponds and waited about 15 minutes for it to show up. WHAT A SMALL TERN. That was at around 3:45 this afternoon. It was a great day of birding. Saw many year firsts out at fish springs including Short Eared Owl and a Great Horned Owls up in the Fish Springs Mountains. Everyone take care.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?