Red Knot, N Waterthrush- Juab Co

Hi,
Tuula, Milt, KC, and I birded in Juab County this morning (5-13). We were able to relocate the Red Knot the Beyers reported at the North end of Chicken Creek Reservoir among the many Dowitchers. We also saw a Black-bellied Plover. (FYI- the lighting would be better in the evening.)
On our way back we stopped at Burriston Ponds and found a Northern Waterthrush along a wooded trail between the two ponds on the north end of the area. It was at the waters edge under some fallen logs. Other birds of note at Burriston were Lewis's Woodpecker and GT Grackle.
Both areas were chuck full of birds. Migration is in full force.

Eric Huish
Pleasant Grove UT
poorwill_@hotmail.com
801-360-8777