Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:20:22 -0600
From: Ron Ryel <range@cc.usu.edu>
To: Nancy Williams <nanwill@cc.usu.edu>
Subject: Easter Day birds

Nancy,
A red-necked grebe was seen on Hyrum Reservoir on Sunday, April 20.
The bird was mostly in breeding plumage and was seen from the overlook
above the swimming beach. It was seen in the early afternoon and later
by Sue and Dave Drown.  Also at the reservoir were about 100 loons and
an osprey.

At the Oxbow, both yellowlegs, least sandpiper and bonapart's gull were
seen. Marbled godwits were seen at the Barrens.

Best wishes,
Ron Ryel