Dunlin at AIC

Hello friends:

This morning at about 9:00 I found two Dunlin with a flock of Sanderling on the Antelope Island Causeway. They were on the North side of the road about .1 miles from mile marker 3. Also, there were about 5 Western Sandpiper on the south side of the road about .3-.5 miles past mile marker 3. The Dunlin were starting to get there black belly spots. There are numerous flocks of Sanderlings all along the causeway. The Barn Owl was in its barn roost as you enter the island at 8:45 but not when I left at 11:00.
Have fun birding,
Tony Jones