An invitation to Bear River Refuge's celebration

You are all invited to help us celebrate both the 75th Birthday of the
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge and the Centennial of the National
Wildlife Refuge System!

An open house will be held on Friday, March 14, 2003 at the Brigham City
Emergency Services Building (corner of Forest Street and 500 West) from
2:00 to 6:00 p.m.  A time capsule ceremony will begin at 4:00 p.m. with
music provided by the Wasatch Children's Choir.  Following the children's
performance, we'll load up our time capsule with pre-selected items.  You
are also invited to write a brief "message to the future" on a scroll that
will be included in the capsule.

We'll have refreshments, displays, door prizes, souvenir sales by the
Friends group, music and an appearance by our mascot, "Honker".

We hope you'll come to help us celebrate this milestone in our nation's
history!

Sincerely,

The Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge Staff
The Friends of Bear River Refuge
The Young Friends of Bear River Refuge