From: lelandlana@att.net [mailto:lelandlana@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:55 PM
To: Summers
Subject: Re: More Eurasian Collared-Doves

Are these established breeding birds?  What does the state rare bird
committe
have on them?  How long ago were they introduced?  I'm headed south and will
look, but recently moved back to Ut. and have no history on these.
thanks
Lana Creer Harris

--
*Do not meddle in the affairs of
dragons, because you are crunchy and
> Today (Feb. 27) I saw 2 Eurasian Collared-Doves in the town of
Minersville,
> Beaver Co. They were in a tree near the corner of Main and 100 West. This
is now
> a third location in sw. Utah for this apparently rapidly expanding
introduced
> species (the other being Cedar Valley and Washington City). Outside of sw.
Utah