Suggestion

Folks,

This is a suggestions for all of us reporting on the Birdnet.  Some do this, but others don't.  What do you think of the idea of when you report going to a particular place and either make a sighting that you subsequently report, or you confirm a sighting previously reported, that you indicate the TIME OF DAY when you make or confirm a sighting?  Then, when others of us try to replicate the sighting we will have a time of day to shoot for.  I know that this will not always work, but at least it gives us something to shoot for.

What do you think?

Glenn