Winter Wren

Eric Huish, Larene Wyss and I headed out to bird Utah County today. We saw a Winter Wren at Camelot Woods. It was along Hobble Creek as it heads out towards the lake. Alton Thygerson, Glenn Barlow and two girls from BYU were there also. They got to see the Wren as well. We were uable to locate any Swamp Sparrows. We also were able to see the Barn Owl in Payson thanks to Glenn Barlow. We saw a Canyon Wren in Goshen Canyon. We went and viewed the Lewis' Woodpeckers in Woodland Hills. At Powell Slough there was Virgina Rails and Soras. We also heard a rail at Camelot Woods. It was great day to bird. It was nice and warm. Hope everyone is doing good.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?