Margaret's Swan photo

Greetings,
Margaret Sanchez (our local photographer) has gone international!  I
got an e-mail from a magazine in Poland who published one of Margaret's
photos in one of their articles.  The article (looks big time to me) is
on Swans of the world (I'm just guessing -- the article is in Polish).
The article "looks" like a great one -- if you like to look at the
picture like I do -- and it's nice to see something you understand,
"Margaret T. Sanchez" posted under her photo.

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out:

http://www.salamandra.org.pl/magazyn/b16a06.html

Thanks to Margaret for all the photos she's submitted to the "Utah
Birds" website and congratulations to her on her international exposure
[pun unfortunately intended].

...and a good day to all,
Milton

http://mailplus.yahoo.com