Long Tailed Duck

Eric and I went to look at the Long Tailed Duck at the Great Salt Lake Marina in Salt Lake County, which is accessed from exit 104 on I-80. We got there and ran into Bob Bradley and his sun, and Tony Jones. They told us that we would be able to view it from the eastern most dike. We went and parked, and walked out on the dike that heads west in the marina. We got great looks of the Long Tailed Duck, it was in with some Common Goldeneye and a Northern Shovler.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?