Harris' Sparrow

This morning, Dec. 11, I saw a adult with a flock of juncos, which included a
Slate-colored, behind the Oxbow Jail just north Madison Park area. To get to
the location turn off 3300 South by the river. Go into the business complex.
park in the back and walk north along the trail. I saw it right after the gate
going across the trai. Farther north there has been a adult Bald Eagle setting
in the tops of the Cottonwood Trees by the river's bend, closer to the Oxbow
Trailhead. Also by the Loop area, near the Redwood Center, I saw a dark morph
Ferruginous Hawk. If you need help call me and leave a message. I will get
back to you.
Jack Holley 955-7818