Bear River Refuge Bird List

Hello All:

The staff at Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge will be collecting
information on all species recorded, by month, at the refuge over the next
year.  Our goal is to compile this information and print a new, updated
refuge bird checklist that we hope to have available in 2004 - by the time
the new visitor education center is built.

Please share your sightings with us.  They should include the date, your
name, address and phone or e-mail, and your idea of abundance during your
visit.  (A=3Dabundant, C=3Dcommon, U=3Duncommon, R=3Drare).  You may
photocopy your field checklist and mail it, send a list via e-mail, or
drop it off at our office.  Copies of the current list are available at
our office in Brigham City (there's an outside leaflet box by the door),
at the information kiosk out on the refuge near the maintenance shop, from
the Wild Bird Center store at the Layton Hills Shopping Center or by
calling the refuge and having one mailed to you.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  We
appreciate your help!

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge