Who wants to go birdwatching with us?

Dear Birdwatchers,

Hi, our names are Katie, Angie, and Marie.  We don't know if this is where
we should send our plea, but hopefully it'll get passed on to the right
place.

We're in an Appreciation of Nature class and need to find 75 birds in Utah
within the next two weeks.  We've gone out every week and searched high
and low, but we still need about fifteen birds.

Someone else in our class said she emailed here and asked for help.  We
thought that was a great idea and are trying to find anyone who wants to
help us find more birds.  We can go on Thursdays between 11 and 1:30,
Fridays between 1 and 3:30, or Saturdays anytime you can make it.  If
anyone is willing to help us out, please email or call us!

Katie: klg59@email.byu.edu
370-3281

Angie: motherspy@yahoo.com
371-6255