Northern Shrike, Merlin

Eric and I headed out birding today around the south end of Utah County. We first did stop at the Evergreen Cemetery in Springville and counted I believe five Evening Grosbeaks. We then headed out to Lincoln Point on the north end of West Mountain, and on the south end of Utah Lake. We saw a Loggerhead Shrike here. We then birded along that road that goes around West Mountain and to LeBarron Point. We saw Common Goldeneye, Bufflehead, Common Mergansers, Gadwall and Mallards. On the east side of the road near Lebarron Point there is a road that takes off to some big leafless trees. In these trees there was a Bald Eagle, Merlin, Northern Shrike and Lesser Goldfinch. Also in this area was a Chukar.  We then went to Warm Springs where we saw a pair of Sharp Shinned Hawks scarring up all the birds in the area. At Santaquin Cemetery there was Mountain Chickadees and Ruby Crowned Kinglets. At Spring Lake there weren't many birds. A Townsend Solitaire and some Gadwall and a Belted Kingfisher. We then went to Salem Pond and some Goldeneye. We then went and saw the Lewis' Woodpeckers in Woodland Hills. Those are some cool Woodpeckers. It was a great day to be out. I also finished my big month in Utah County. I ended up with a 101 species in November in Utah County. Not as great as I hoped. But was glad to crack 100 birds. Here is a list of my birds for the month ( IF you don't care, you can erase the message now ) Thanks to everyone who posted and helped
KC Childs

Common Loon
Pied-billed Grebe
Red Necked Grebe