Escalante CBC etc.

The Escalante CBC will be THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19th.  Hey, we need some
real birders down here.  We've been doing this 3 or 4 years and usually
have about that many participants!  We can't promise the usual social
amenities yet, but you'd be in on the ground floor of a CBC database.
Contact Bill Falvey at Bill_Falvey@ut.blm.gov, 435-826-5613, or me, for
info.

Outside the count circle but still accessible in the area are the Acorn
Woodpecker at Hwy 12 Mile 93.5 (north of Boulder), and the winter divers
at Lower Bowns Reservoir (Hwy 12 Mile 106.7, then east 4 miles on
dirt).  Common and Hooded Merganser and Common Goldeneye have been there
in the last few days.

Jens Munthe