Wood Duck

Eric and I headed out to go birding today on the south end of Utah County today. While picking Eric up in Pleasant Grove and heading out on the new road and freeway interchange, we saw 56 Mourning Doves in a tree near the Maceys grocery store. Quite a number all in one tree in November. Next we went to Salem Pond. There was a single male Wood Duck out there. At Warm Springs we heard a Virgina Rail. We went up to the Tintic Mountains and saw Rough Legged Hawks, Golden Eagles and Juniper Titmice. It was a fun day for birds.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?