Red Phalarope at Gunlock Reservoir

Tonight (10/24) I made a quick trip to Gunlock Reservoir (Washington Co. UT)
to see if the Surf Scoters were still present.  They both were still
actively diving in the same area as on 10/22 (north end of the lake).  After
viewing the Scoters I stopped near the dam (boat ramp area) to look over a
small group of ducks and I was pleasantly surprised to find a Red Phalarope.
The phalarope was alone and feeding fairly close to shore near the boat
ramp, allowing me take some photographs.

If anyone would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best Regards,

Rick Fridell
Hurricane, UT