Common Redpoll Sticking around

Sorry if this gets sent twice. But Eric Huish came over a little after 3 this afternoon and the Common Redpoll did return. It appears to be a 1st year Female. He stayed for quite awhile before a big gust of wind sent him flying. Also I checked birdlines to the north of us such as Montana, and Alberta to see if they were there yet in numbers. None in Montana yet. But in Northern Alberta they have started to come into towns like Fort McMurray. This according to a response from an Albertan birder. So I am shocked to have one in Utah if the places far to the north like Calgary Alberta has only seen two so far this season. Best of wishes everyone.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?