COMMON REDPOLL

Today as I was watching TV I saw bird fly into my thistle feeder. I figured it was just one of my normal Lesser Goldfinches. A second look proved it to be a Common Redpoll. I took one picture of it before it flew away. It happend at about 1:20 this afternoon. I will keep an eye out for it. I live in Orem and was shocked to see a Common Redpoll in my backyard in OCTOBER. That is all for now. I am going to go out now and look for some Grouse. Best of wishes.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?