Utah County Birders Meeting -- all are welcome!!

(All are welcome to the special Utah County Birders meeting this Wednesday at 7:00 PM -- here are the details).

The Bean Museum just opened an exhibit with the waterfowl and
pheasants of the world. They were donated to the museum by
Fred Morris. Fred will lead us on a tour of the collection
giving interesting background information on the birds, like how
and when they were collected. The collection includes almost all
of the waterfowl (ducks, geese, and swans) and pheasant species
found in the world.

We have also arranged for Troy Garner, the award winning taxidermist who mounted the birds, and local artist Kelly Thorgood to attend as as well. Kelly made the beautiful wood bases that all of the birds are on.

It should be a great meeting and we hope everybody can attend. We will be meeting Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 7:00 PM in the downstairs conference room at the Bean Museum (Just east of the Marriott Center on the BYU campus in Provo).

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!