A Trip to St. George

I haven't been to the St. George/Washington County area this year, although some of you have, and I know that some are planning to go the end of this month.

However, for this past Spring I was able to put together a one-day trip to Deseret Ranch, with Mark Stackhouse.  It was a very successful trip for 6 of us.

So, I have contacted Mark again, to see if he would be able to take a group to St. George this month, and he has agreed to do so if we can get enough interested people.  This would be a 2-day, 2-night affair and we would leave on a Thursday afternoon and return Saturday evening.  He can take us either next weekend, September 12-14, or the following weekend, September 19-21.

Just think, it will be in an air-conditioned van and you won't have to do any of the driving (I think).

If anyone is interested, please contact me privately at gbarlow@aros.net, so I can discuss the details with you.

Thanks,

Glenn in Fruit Heights