Tony Grove Addendum

Pomera reminded me that I probably posted the distance to Tony Grove incorrrectly.  From the intersection of Main Street in Logan, at the point you turn east up the toward the canyon, she clocked the distance to the turn-off to Tony Grove to be 21 miles and NOT 2.0 miles!

Good luck!  In the afternoon it became quite windy.  I think from this brief experience that a morning visit might be more appropriate.

Can anyone tell me about the road that cuts-off to the right to see the swallows and Purple Martins?  Is it a dirt road that angles off to the right?  That is the only road on the right that we saw.  How far up the road do you go and at what time of day would my chances be the best?

Thanks,

Glenn