Williamson's Sapsuckers

We went to Mirror Lake yesterday and spent some time watching the
Williamson's Sapsuckers.  They now have a new apartment on the upper east
side (of the same tree as last year near Provo River Falls.)  We waited for
the Three-toed Woodpeckers at last year's sites but they never showed up.

We also stopped to see the Redstart at Jordanelle and although it didn't
show, the catbird did so that made the trip worthwhile for us.

The Uintahs were beautiful and cool with the cloud cover.  Including Mirror
Lake and Jordanelle and routes in between, we saw about 47 species in all.