common black hawk

Hi, my name is Dave Haenni I am writing from St. Louis. Last week I was at
Zion and saw or heard a pair of Common Black Hawks across the river from the
Lodge for 3 days in a row. I didn't bump into any local birders so I could not
determine if this was an unusual sighting or not. From what I could gather
from the books I have these birds USED to nest below Springdale but have not
for a few years. I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has seen this
pair in the park this year if you could let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Dave Haenni