Mystery Location.

Hey, just for the fun of it. Let's see how we are on bird geography in
Utah.

Here is a question about habitat and location to test your knowledge of
Utah birds.

Where can you find a nesting Lewis's Woodpecker in Washington County,
Utah?

To our knowledge, it is the only known documented sighting of nesting
Lewis's Woodpeckers in Washington County. Review your natural history on
this bird and see if you can come up with the exact location of where
just such a bird was seen today at 1:15 P.M.

Hint: It is one of the more famous spots visited by hundreds of birders.

No, if you were there, you're not eligible.

Just respond to my e-mail address and I'll let you know. Soon I will
post the sighting.

Bill Hunter
St. George