Great Basin Spring Report

Hello Nevada and Utah Birders,

It looks like Rick and I will now be writing the Great Basin Spring Report (March 1–May 31) for North American Birds. Rick will be compiling the Spring report and I will be writing it so please send your reports to him  (rfridell@redrock.net ) by June 15 (or mail them to him at 3505 West 290 North, Hurricane, UT 84737) and not to Ted Floyd.

For full details on the submissions procedure please visit this web site:

  http://www.gbbo.org/submit.htm

It is important to provide full documentation (photos, complete written descriptions, etc.) for all State and local rarities.  Any comments on the significance of local sightings (rarely recorded in this county, 1st county record, unusually high or low numbers, etc.) will be appreciated. Be sure to include counties in your reports for little known areas.

Thanks for all your help. Rick and I look forward to the challenge of putting together the Great Basin Report.

Steve Summers
summers@cedarcity.net
2146 N Chandler Dr.
Cedar City, UT 84720