Blue-Winged Teal

I went up to Wasatch County today. I stopped off at the Heber Valley Water Treatment plant. In the pond furthest south there was plenty of waterfowl. Along the road in the Treatment plant was some nesting Ospreys. There were at least 4 Blue Winged Teal. Ring Necked Ducks, Cinnamon Teal, Pintails, Redheads, Canada Goose, Northern Shovlers, Eared Grebes, Mallards, Coots, Wilson Phalaropes, Killdeer, and Spotted Sandpipers. I was suprised to see so much waterfowl in June.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?