American Redstart

Hello,
This evening (5/24) Kristen and I went to the Red Hills Golf Course in St.
George (Washington County, UT).  We arrived at 8:15 pm, and although we did
not have much time before the sun set, we did see some nice birds.  The
highlight was an American Redstart.  It was either a female or first spring
male.  It was foraging low in the willows and shrubs along City Creek
upstream from the pond (also upstream from the cart path crossing).  We also
saw an Olive-sided Flycatcher in this area.

Birds at Red Hills Golf Course, 5/24, 8:15 - 9:00 pm

Sharp-shinned Hawk
Gambel's Quail
Mourning Dove
Lesser Nighthawk