Forwarded Message - Confirmation from Colorado

Date: May 20, 2002 at 17:00:47
Subject: Confirm: Painted Redstart in Zion NP
Email_Address: phoenix@faerealm.com

Message: I got back from a vacation down in Zion NP (ending May 10, 2002), and can confirm the Painted Redstart sighting which came through the list...
I saw it along the Riverside Walk, towards the Temple area, apparently near where the other reporter saw it. I didn't think anything of it until I got back to my book (I left it at home) and noted the range discrepancy.
Date of sighting: May 1, 2002 in the early afternoon.

Sincerely,
Les Barstow
Black Hawk, Colorado