Rose-breasted Grosbeak

- ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C1FC0B.F94D0A20

Hi,

I'm new to the birdnet but wanted to let you know that I just spent an =
hour or so watching and photographing a male Rose-Breasted Grosbeak at =
my black-oil sunflower feeder.  I've never seen one before and am really =
excited.  According to my books, it is extremely rare to see one in =
Utah.  Has anyone else seen one? =20

I live in Panguitch, Utah and for the past 10 days or so have thought =
I've died and gone to bird heaven.  I've had three male Lazuli Buntings, =
2 male and 1 female Black-Headed Grosbeaks, a pair of Northern Orioles, =
a male Yellow Warbler and a Yellow-Rumped Warbler.  These were in =
addition to my usual American and Lesser Goldfinches, Cassins and House =
Finches, Pine Siskins, House Sparrows, Brown-Headed Cowbirds, =
Blackbirds, Starlings, Pinyon Jays, Lark Sparrows, White-Crowned =
Sparrows, Says Phoebes, Robins, Black Chinned Hummingbirds, etc., etc.  =
I have listed 30 different varieties since May 1st.  Have been having a =
ball.  Bird-watching is a great hobby, isn't it?

Cathy Woodard

- ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C1FC0B.F94D0A20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Hi,</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I'm new to the birdnet but =
wanted to=20
let you know that I just spent an hour or so watching and photographing =
a male=20
Rose-Breasted Grosbeak at my black-oil sunflower feeder.&nbsp; I've =
never seen=20
one before and am really excited.&nbsp; According to my books, it is =
extremely=20
rare to see one in Utah.&nbsp; Has anyone else seen one?&nbsp;=20
</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I live in Panguitch, Utah =
and for the=20
past 10 days or so have thought I've died and gone to bird heaven.&nbsp; =
I've=20
had three male Lazuli Buntings, 2 male and 1 female Black-Headed =
Grosbeaks, a=20
pair of Northern Orioles, a male Yellow Warbler and a Yellow-Rumped=20
Warbler.&nbsp; These were in addition to my usual American and Lesser=20
Goldfinches, Cassins and House Finches, Pine Siskins, House Sparrows,=20
Brown-Headed Cowbirds, Blackbirds, Starlings, Pinyon Jays, Lark =
Sparrows,=20
White-Crowned Sparrows, Says Phoebes, Robins, Black Chinned =
Hummingbirds, etc.,=20
etc.&nbsp; I have listed 30 different varieties since May 1st.&nbsp; =
Have been=20
having a ball.&nbsp; Bird-watching is a great hobby, isn't=20
it?</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Cathy=20
Woodard</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C1FC0B.F94D0A20--