Calliope Hummingbird

Monday 10:00
Provo
A male Calliope Hummingbird was sitting in a branch pile under my
hummingbird feeders preening.  It went to back and forth to the feeders
several times. Tuula Rose and Margaret Sanchez were able to get here to
see it.  There should be some pictures for the web site coming.  There
was also a Lincolns Sparrow and yesterday there was a male Bullock's
Oriole at the hummingbird feeders.  Spring's a great time!

I'll keep my eye on the Calliope H. and see if it will stick around.

Milton