Long-eared Owl

- ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C1F067.DE9837E0

I continued searching for the Clay-colored Sparrow after KC and I =
finished birding this morning but no luck; however, about one tenth of a =
mile north of the earthen bridge that Tuula described in her recent =
directions, I saw a Long-eared Owl sitting in a tree on the west side of =
the road.  He was approximately 8-10 feet off the ground.  This was =
about 2:30.  About an hour prior, I relocated the Black-throated Sparrow =
as reported by KC and Eric a few days ago.  It was roughly in the same =
area.

It was a wonderful birding day!  Hope to see more reports on the =
Clay-colored Sparrow.

Pomera

- ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C1F067.DE9837E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I continued searching for the Clay-colored Sparrow =
after KC=20
and I finished birding this morning but&nbsp;no luck; however, about one =
tenth=20
of a mile north of the earthen bridge that Tuula described in her recent =

directions, I saw&nbsp;a Long-eared Owl sitting in a tree on the west =
side of=20
the road.&nbsp; He was approximately 8-10 feet off the ground.&nbsp; =
This was=20
about 2:30.&nbsp; About an hour prior, I relocated the Black-throated =
Sparrow as=20
reported by KC and Eric a few days ago.&nbsp; It was roughly in the same =

area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It was a wonderful birding day!&nbsp; Hope to see =
more reports=20
on the Clay-colored Sparrow.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Pomera</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C1F067.DE9837E0--