Blue Winged Teal

- --0-906601408-1020187580=:68085

Pomera Fronce and I ran around the Provo airport dike today. The Great Egret was still there. But the bird of the day was a Blue Winged Teal at the northeast corner of the new extension. Also there were Wilson's Phalaropes where the pavement ends. Brewers Sparrows were a great sight. No Clay Colored Sparrow. But Pomera is going to try again for it. Best of Wishes

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-906601408-1020187580=:68085

<P>Pomera Fronce and I ran around the Provo airport dike today. The Great Egret was still there. But the bird of the day was a Blue Winged Teal at the northeast corner of the new extension. Also there were Wilson's Phalaropes where the pavement ends. Brewers Sparrows were a great sight. No Clay Colored Sparrow. But Pomera is going to try again for it. Best of Wishes</P>
- --0-906601408-1020187580=:68085--