Great Egret

- --0-99853306-1019951273=:96001

Eric Huish and I ran around the Provo Airport Dike. We saw a Great Egret at the Northeast corner of the new extension. Also at the same area was a suprising Black Throated Sparrow. He was down along the rocks on the shore. Also there was Forester Terns. A Says Phoebe was a good bird of note as well. A nice day for birds, even though the rain was coming down.
KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?