Western Bluebird Utah County

- --0-1280159802-1019692029=:98564

I went and ran around the Provo Airport Dike today. The best bird of the day was a Western Bluebird. This is a new bird for me in Utah. It was a female and it was at the corner where the asphault ends. Also at this corner were plenty of shorebirds. Long Billed Dowitchers, White Faced Ibis, Willet, Marbled Godwit, and of course Stilts and Avocets. There were also two Falcons flying over head. I couldn't tell what kind though. Also there were some terns flying around. That is all for today.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1280159802-1019692029=:98564

<P>I went and ran around the Provo Airport Dike today. The best bird of the day was a Western Bluebird. This is a new bird for me in Utah. It was a female and it was at the corner where the asphault ends. Also at this corner were plenty of shorebirds. Long Billed Dowitchers, White Faced Ibis, Willet, Marbled Godwit, and of course Stilts and Avocets. There were also two Falcons flying over head. I couldn't tell what kind though. Also there were some terns flying around. That is all for today.</P>
- --0-1280159802-1019692029=:98564--