Peregrine Falcon

- --0-643527231-1019235039=:74178

I went out early this morning around the Provo Airport Dike in Utah County. The most intresting bird of note was a Peregrine Falcon on the southwest corner. Also at the southwest corner were Black Crowned Night Herons. When coming from the Airport road, where the pavement ends, the eastern corner, is where there were plenty of shorebirds. There were Lesser Yellowleggs, Willets, BN Stilts, and Avocets. Plenty of Swallows around as well. In the mote there were Red Breasted and Common Mergansers. Most Ducks were represented out there. Nice for a rainy/snowy morning.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-643527231-1019235039=:74178

<P>I went out early this morning around the Provo Airport Dike in Utah County. The most intresting bird of note was a Peregrine Falcon on the southwest corner. Also at the southwest corner were Black Crowned Night Herons. When coming from the Airport road, where the pavement ends, the eastern corner, is where there were plenty of shorebirds. There were Lesser Yellowleggs, Willets, BN Stilts, and Avocets. Plenty of Swallows around as well. In the mote there were Red Breasted and Common Mergansers. Most Ducks were represented out there. Nice for a rainy/snowy morning.</P>
- --0-643527231-1019235039=:74178--