Caspian Terns;willets

- ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C1E5F5.35477BF0

Two Caspian Terns were circling the small duck pond in county park in =
the Holladay area (4800 S. behind Senior Center near Cottonwood Mall) =
around noon yesterday. I walk my dogs and bird there often, but these =
were a first for me in this area! Also saw the Kingfisher.=20

Earlier in morning 2 Willets were on shore of ponds on Glovers Ln near =
Farmington Bay, but from recent reports, sounds like Antelope Island is =
the place to be for migrants.

Backyard birding is hopping as well. Had my 1st Lesser Goldfinch =
yesterday. This morning a Cassin's Finch put in a brief appearance, and =
the pair of Bandtails spent 15 minutes or so turning around on a tree =
branch, then mated. Wish they'd nest here, but I doubt it will happen. =
Spring birding is certainly fun!
Deedee O'Brien

- ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C1E5F5.35477BF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Two Caspian Terns were circling the =
small duck pond=20
in county park in the Holladay area (4800 S. behind Senior Center near=20
Cottonwood Mall) around noon yesterday. I walk my dogs and bird there =
often, but=20
these were a first for me in this area! Also saw the Kingfisher. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Earlier in morning 2 Willets were on =
shore of ponds=20
on Glovers Ln&nbsp;near Farmington Bay, but&nbsp;from recent reports, =
sounds=20
like Antelope Island is the place to be for migrants.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Backyard birding is hopping as well. =
Had my 1st=20
Lesser Goldfinch yesterday. This morning a Cassin's Finch put in a brief =

appearance, and the pair of Bandtails spent 15 minutes or so turning =
around on a=20
tree branch, then mated. Wish they'd nest here, but I doubt it will =
happen.=20
Spring birding is certainly fun!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Deedee O'Brien</FONT></DIV>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C1E5F5.35477BF0--