Alta Area SL County

- --0-1979081894-1018025709=:8032

I went up to look for the Rosy Finches this morning that the Beyers posted. I went to the end of Alta-Bypass road, and at the upper end of the road I spotted at least 20 Rosy Finches. Both Black, and Gray Crowned were represented. I didn't see them on a feeder, they were up on the tops of Fir Trees. Also at the same location there was a Clark's Nutcracker and also plenty of Cassins Finch, and a lone Fox Sparrow. There was quite a bit of activity in the area. Saw ten species at the upper end of the road.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1979081894-1018025709=:8032

<P>I went up to look for the Rosy Finches this morning that the Beyers posted. I went to the end of Alta-Bypass road, and at the upper end of the road I spotted at least 20 Rosy Finches. Both Black, and Gray Crowned were represented. I didn't see them on a feeder, they were up on the tops of Fir Trees. Also at the same location there was a Clark's Nutcracker and also plenty of Cassins Finch, and a lone Fox Sparrow. There was quite a bit of activity in the area. Saw ten species at the upper end of the road.</P>
- --0-1979081894-1018025709=:8032--