Farmington Bay 18 Feb.

- ------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C1B871.BC309400

I visited Farmington Bay this morning and saw the droves of Bald Eagles. =
 I don't know where they were when I was there at 4:30 on Sunday, but =
they made up for it today.  At least a couple of hundred, probably more! =
 They were along the channels that had water flowing in them, they were =
on the ice, they were in the trees, and they lined up along the mud that =
was dredged out of the channel south of the closed gate.  They were =
everywhere!!
Also saw a 2nd year Glaucous Gull in the open channel at the south end =
of the dike.  It was almost white with a small amount of streaking and =
really stood out from the other gulls.  I took several pictures, and =
hopefully they will turn out!
It was a fun morning to be out birding!
Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C1B871.BC309400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I visited Farmington Bay this morning =
and saw the=20
droves of Bald Eagles.&nbsp; I don't know where they were when I was =
there at=20
4:30 on Sunday, but they made up for it today.&nbsp; At least a couple =
of=20
hundred, probably more!&nbsp; They were along the channels that had =
water=20
flowing in them, they were on the ice, they were in the trees, and they =
lined up=20
along the mud that was dredged out of the channel south of the closed=20
gate.&nbsp; They were everywhere!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also saw a 2nd year Glaucous Gull in =
the open=20
channel at the south end of the dike.&nbsp; It was almost white with a =
small=20
amount of streaking and really stood out from the other gulls.&nbsp; I =
took=20
several pictures, and hopefully they will turn out!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It was a fun morning to be out=20
birding!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C1B871.BC309400--