Eagle Day at Farmington Bay

I did auto tours of the east dike Saturday for DWR at Farmington Bay and thought I would pass along the great birding day it was. In addition to spectacular views of the eagles feeding on carp (after the fog burned off), out on the back (east) dike we saw some great sights.
Some great close ups of eagles in the trees along the dike road
There were more Northern Harriers than I have ever seen at one place, we also saw
Several Rough Legged hawks
Merlin (new to my life list)
American Kestrel
Several Short Eared Owls
Horned Larks
Northern Shrike
Song Sparrows, and American Tree Sparrows
Blue Heron
Greater Yellow Legs
Kildeer
N Shovelers
Ruddy Duck
N Pintails
Mallards
Green winged Teal (many)
2 Cinnamon Teal
Pied Billed Grebes
Peregrine Falcon
Ring Billed Gulls and others I'm still not great with Gulls
Many Ravens and coots

It was a great day.

Happy Birding Steve